► Want to learn Photoshop Elements? Check out my complete course
How to handle the “No pixels are more than 50% selected” warning in Adobe Photoshop Elements. Perhaps the most confusing warning dialog box you will see in Photoshop Elements is “No pixels are more than 50% selected”. In this video I show you why you get this warning and how to fix it.
This comprehensive tutorial takes you step-by-step through the complete process from beginning images clear through to the final composite image. This training tutorial was recorded in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 but the techniques used will work just as well in Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 through the latest Adobe Photoshop Elements.
This is just one of my numerous How To Adobe Photoshop Elements online tutorials. You can view more Adobe Photoshop Elements tutorials in these YouTube Playlists:
Adobe Photoshop Elements Essentials
Adobe Photoshop Elements Holidays
Adobe Photoshop Elements Photo Retouching
“Like” this tutorial video by clicking on the thumbs up.
Click the Share link and share this video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social networks.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
video and description copyright 2018 George Peirson all rights reserved
Please watch: “How To Photoshop Elements Effects Transparency Technique on a Glass Jar Tutorial 2019 2018 15 14 13”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 7 GOPRO 7 quá KINH KHỦNG TỞM ✅
- ✅ DESCARGAR ADOBE READER XL ¡GRATIS! | 32 y 64 Bits | En Español + Licencia De Por Vida 2020
- Dịch từ Anh sang Việt – file PDF bằng Foxit Reader – Install Foxit Reader & translate PDF
- How to download any pc software full version free || Crack Any latest 2020 Software Free Download.
- Pdf files – full working facilities Adobe Reader