Episode 43 of Learn Lightroom 5: Often people purchase my Lightroom Presets and reverse engineer them to see what I did to achieve that specific look. It’s a good way to learn how to use Lightroom but unfortunately, it’s not always readily apparent what I did. In this video, I demonstrate step by step how to achieve the Vintage Film Look in Lightroom.
Update 12/20/2018 — a viewer told me that my video is identical to a video by the Photoshop Video Academy — I really don’t remember where I learned the technique from. Here, I think, is the video from Photoshop Video Academy that the viewer is referring to:
For one click processing of your images, check out my Lighroom Preset Bundles. The preset bundles works with Lightroom 4 and Lightroom 5 (CC). More information on them can be found here:
This video and the entire free Learn Lightroom 5 video series, are brought to you courtesy of:
You can find a ton of photography how-to articles and videos there.
Don’t pay for Lightroom training. Watch my Learn Lightroom 5 training videos right here on YouTube for free:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 7 GOPRO 7 quá KINH KHỦNG TỞM ✅
- ✅ DESCARGAR ADOBE READER XL ¡GRATIS! | 32 y 64 Bits | En Español + Licencia De Por Vida 2020
- Dịch từ Anh sang Việt – file PDF bằng Foxit Reader – Install Foxit Reader & translate PDF
- How to download any pc software full version free || Crack Any latest 2020 Software Free Download.
- Pdf files – full working facilities Adobe Reader