Use an Excel Advanced Filter to copy specific items from a list, to a new location.
Set up an advanced filter criteria range, with a blank heading cell, or a heading that is different than any heading in the original table.
Then, use a criteria formula to find cells that exist in a separate list. In this video, the item list is in column I.
The criteria formula, if the first data is in cell C2 is: =COUNTIF(I:I,C2)
If the result of that formula is 0, the record is not in the list, and won’t be filtered to the other sheet.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 7 GOPRO 7 quá KINH KHỦNG TỞM ✅
- ✅ DESCARGAR ADOBE READER XL ¡GRATIS! | 32 y 64 Bits | En Español + Licencia De Por Vida 2020
- Dịch từ Anh sang Việt – file PDF bằng Foxit Reader – Install Foxit Reader & translate PDF
- How to download any pc software full version free || Crack Any latest 2020 Software Free Download.
- Pdf files – full working facilities Adobe Reader